Alfa's return/ C&D

Ok, here's an optimistic view of the return...

Is anyone interested in starting an internet dealership? I'm SURE we can get enough $$ together to start a dealer- there are plenty of US members here.... Heck of an investment opportunity :)

As for C&D, tell me your problems, I know some of the writers. Their biggest complaint is that they HAVE to fill the magazine with car reviews and fall short on the interesting articles.

Soon, they will have an article about last fall's Carrara Panamericana. Thanks to my employer and C&D, one of the writers and an Alfisti ran the Carrara in an '54 Ford sedan. The Alfisti did a REALLY nice slide show at our local warehouse group- a PAIR of 300SL's crashed, and were "made" into one; nice roll over of a 1900; a bunch of Giulietta Sprints.

I know a few of the writers from Automobile, but don't care for them much (D.E.D is kind of, well.... but he does like our GTV).

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor
(home of Car and Driver AND Automobile, woo hoo!)

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm