Re: Euro 2 Liter Cams vs. US

i would highly recommend it!  you might have to retune
your Weber's (i know nothing about carbs, seriously)
but I run Euro cams on a stock 2L Spica spider, and
they run great!  she pulls right to redline just like
my old 1750 did.

as for installation, there must be info out there on
installing and timing them, much like checking your
valve clearances.  i copped out and had the shop
install mine when the head was being redone.

cheers,
ian lomax
71 spider
san fran area, ca