Re: IAP/C&D subs

>YMMV, but in my estimation none of those folks is worthy
> to check Setright's oil, much less trash his writing.

Hear hear!  I've been getting my gift subscription also, and CandD has
evolved into a flat-out TERRIBLE magazine.  The writing is self-conscious
and forced, and the coverage seems more geared toward a different market, I
guess...  Far more likely to read about the latest Silverado or Mustang GT
than anything about any cars I seem to care about.

Despite the fact that Car and Driver wrote a little sidebar aritcle on me
back in 1994 (my fifteen minutes, I guess), give me Road & Track anyday of
the week and twice on Sunday.

Paul Misencik
Huntersville, NC  28078
email: paul@domain.elided