Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:12:52 -0800
From: "David E. Brill" <dbrill@domain.elided>
Subject: RE:164 S Oil Consumption

Hi List:

Can anyone with an S tell me what amount of oil is typically "burned" in an
S?  I have heard that a 164S typically burns some oil....but I was wondering
whether it is a quart in every 1,000 miles.....or a quart in another
timeframe?  I know that the condition of the car may dictate how much oil is
burnt......but I have heard that 164S's typically will burn oil....so that
may not be a reason to stay away from a particular car.

Thanks!

Dave