re: IAP X-Mas Present

What a coincidence.

I've been receiving Car & Driver at my old address for the past couple of
months. My mom brings them over to my house when they show up on the
doorstep, and I'm clueless as to why I've been getting them. So someone
must think I'm a big spender too?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

(Someone has the wrong idea!)

Tess

>  Hey All, I'm a good customer of IAP, and as a result they gave me a free
subscription to Car & Driver as a Xmas present; However, to this date
not a single issue has shown up at my door. Has this happened to any of
you big spenders?