GTV-6 Wheel center covers and Alfa's Return

Okay, here's the scoop.  I have a 1985 GTV-6 with the (yuck) metric TRX
wheels.  I am looking for (at least) two center covers, as some person stole
the two from my left side.  I have tried Alfa Parts, Centerline and Alfa
Parts Exchange with no luck.

Anybody have any decent condition center covers they'd like to sell?  (BTW,
changing the wheels are NOT an option at this point <grin>.

About Alfa's return: if FIAT is in such dire financial straights, how can it
finance creating a dealer supply system from scratch, training mechanics,
advertising, etc.?  And I agree with other comments: they need to bring in
the lower-priced cars to build sales.  Henry Ford proved this a century ago.
Target consumers like recent college grads, not 40 year olds that will drive
a BMW instead.

I guess I'm a perfect example: I don't drive a high-end BMW.  I drive the
318ti hatchback, **ENTRY LEVEL** version (that is really a good drive: it is
balanced almost exactly like the GTV-6) that was targeted at college
graduates.  It cost about $17,000 new in 1995, and it's fully loaded.

Howard K. Warren, Sherwood, AR
1995 BMW 318ti, "WhiteHawk", 75k miles
1985 Alfa Spider, "CODA", 140k miles
1985 Alfa GTV-6, "Falconi-II", 101k miles