'77 Alfetta For Sale

I have a 1977 Alfetta for sale in Shelton, near Olympia, Washington. (Badges say "Sprint Veloce.") The car is complete, actually kind of sharp, and ran "like a scalded dog" until my Chevy buddy blew the SPICA fuel cut-off solenoid fuse, and I haven't been able to get it running since (my fault, I am sure, not the car's). The engine is strong, though, although I never did a compression check. It needs minor front end body work - basically it needs a paint job, although the paint is good and the body is straight except for the right front and touch-up needed on both sides by the A pillars (it appears this car "may have been" in a front-end collision). Interior is mediocre, although it has a decent little POS stereo. Lots of work was done before I bought it; I have those records.
The car would come with a Euro 2-piece exhaust manifold (not installed), an extra engine if you want one (performance cams and a burnt valve), and an extra SPICA pump, again if you want one. New Toyos on steel wheels, and I'll throw in a set of turbinas (yeah!). Two extra sets of seats available, too, front and back. Other odds and ends available, including Wes Ingram SPICA bible and tech info from AROOC web-site (copyright problems?).
I am selling to finance in part my purchase of a '74 GTV and to clear the pride-of-place spot in the garage. I need to get $1,200.00 out of this, which would be a loss (duh), otherwise it won't be worth selling, and I'll just keep it. And by necessity you'd have to come get it, or explain to me how to get it running.
Any inquiries, please off-digest. Thanks, and happy motoring!

Eric Valley
'85 GTV6
'77 Alfetta
'74 GTV (soon, very soon . . . )