AZ Alfas For Sale!

Back when we used to live in Tucson we met a guy that was the caretaker of the Franklin Museum, he also had Alfa's. Well, seems life hasn't been particularly kind to him lately and has had some health problems and needs to sell off his cars. He has asked me if I can do anything to help promote the sale of these cars and so here I am.
First off, all the big time bottom feeders need not apply, if they were THAT cheap I'd have already been out there!!! ;-) People that want a perfect car in perfect shape, sorry, these are very nice but have been resting for the past year or so. Those that want to quibble over a few $$, he is in no condition for such things. Okay....is anyone left? You want to hear what he's got? He says, "I would like to sell the Alfa collection, the 1978 GTV coupe which was lightly restored in 96 and parked inside since fall '99. Also the 1979 Spider Veloce which is a 43K original car showing some sun damage but very solid and rustfree Tucson car. And a 1974 GTV coupe, needs restoration but low miles and rustfree. Can you do anything to promote the sale of these cars without me having to clean, service, register and insure them and then deal with fussy customers?"
Some of you from Phoenix may remember seeing these cars, the 78 GTV is silver and absolutely beautiful! I remember the spider as very nice also, I think it was tan or faded yellow. All cars are located in Tucson, AZ.
If anyone wants more info let me know and I will pass your e-mail on to the current owner.

Mark Smith
Central KY
164, GTV6, Sport Sedan, couple Alfettas, etc. etc.