RE: How rare are early Spiders?

I would also guess that since the early Kamm Tails look so much like the
later ones, there has been less interest in them as collectibles.
Duetto's are distinct and "different" therefore more valuable in some
eyes.

Maybe another reason you don't see many early 70's spider's for sale is
that nobody wants to sell theirs!

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider  - 10 year anniversary coming up