6C2500

Last night we went to see 'My House in Umbria' at the Santa Barbara Film
Festival- the international premiere of a film staring Maggie Smith-and,
what looks like an Alfa Romeo 6C Pinin Farina bodied Cabriolet. The car was
quite prominent in the movie. They were driving around the hills of Umbria
in it, and once opened the trunk to reveal a rumble seat and put a couple of
passengers back there!  I didn't know Alfa made a car with a rumble seat.

After the movie I had a chance to briefly ask the director about the car as
he bowed and smiled to those leaving the theater.  He just stated it was an
old Alfa and that they had put a 'dickey seat' in it.  I'd never heard that
term before, but it did explain the mystery.

Aside from the Alfa, it was quite a good film in it's own right.

Timothy
'71 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super
'78 Alfa Romeo F-12 Diesel Van
'92 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce