All the way OT

Since I've been a regular contributor to Richard's OT frustration, perhaps
this is a good time to take a hiatus from the digest, before I am offered one
by the list administrator. . .  I'm not really an Alfa owner any longer, the
GTV in my garage will be off to its new home soon, and I need to spend a
little less time in front of the computer anyway.

It's been fun, gang!  Maybe I'll return some day when "always looking for
another" catches up with me.  Until then, remember -- life begins at 5000
rpm!

Cheers,
Tony