Steering wheel on eBay

Hi Group:

I just listed a NOS Personal steering wheel on eBay. This is an aftermarket, not OEM, 4-spoke wood-rimmed wheel. Here's the link to my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406697200&category=34206

Or, search eBay for seller "dcains" or item # 2406697200

Vick Autosports has hub kits in stock, at $55 for most near-recent Alfa's.

http://www.vickauto.com/

I'd be interested in a black leather wheel (to buy, or trade for above) to replace the OEM plastic wheel on my '87 Spider Veloce.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's