: Brake Issues

In a message dated 3/8/03 12:01:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> : Brake Issues

Hi Damien. Sounds like what I just went through over the summer. It was
definitely the rubber brake hoses. My lines eventually closed themselves off
when you hit the brakes. Not much to stop you, but won't let go when they're
done. Mine would dive to the left then to the right.

Tim Timko