Re: Where to weigh a track car? - SF bay area

Ian,
You could give Custom Alignment in Mountain View a
call.  They have a pretty sophisticated
wheel/tire/suspension mod facility and it would
surprise me if they didn't have professional scales to
measure the weight at each wheel.

Custom Alignment
2599 Wyandotte St. Unit A
Mountain View, CA 94043