Garage Space

This is for Seattle (area) Alfisti:

I know a while back there was talk of trying to find a "shared garage"
for our kind to use. I think it was Tess who brought this up. Did
anything ever come of it?

I'm asking because I would sure like to find somewhere dry, safe and
semi-comfortable to work on my Berlina in. Somewhere I could put it on
jackstands and have at it. Somewhere over the rainbow in a land without
rust. I'm not ultra-mechanic guy, but I need to start taking on my tasks
myself so I can learn.

Anyone have any ideas/leads? I'd be willing to pay "rent" within reason.

Damian

Damian Magista
72 Berlina
87 Milano