Re: Peugeot

It's worth recalling that a top Peugeot exec said a year or so ago, "I promise Peugeot will be back in North America by the year 3000." I took this joke to mean that it wasn't a current priority, but definitely a long-term goal.

However, given the recent wave of anti-French bigotry going around this country, I was beginning to think that might make a French carmaker reconsider re-entering this market. (Of course, I believe Germany took the same position in that U.N. meeting, and you don't see asshole Americans talking about boycotting German products...)

-Joe