Re: Bad News for Sports Cars?

hi tad,

ah yes - those european "idiots".  since the usa is such a bastion of brilliance when it comes to car design & transportation policy, (as well as foreign policy), i take it that yure gonna be giving away that alfa super ya have, as well as any other alfas & euro-stuff ya may own, in favor of such wonderful american iron?

dug seed in

<<<They can't be serious? What a joke. What they need to do is fit a
"pedestrian catcher", made much like the cow catchers on the old trains, on
the front of each vehicle and then pave the streets with something soft like
Styrofoam so when they bounce off the pavement after being thrown to the
side from the "pedestrian catcher" they won't be hurt.

I say pedestrians need to watch out for cars BEFORE walking across the
street. Either that or cars need to stay off the sidewalk!

Tad Bailey
Out fitting a Pedestrian Catcher to my Super

And we're trying to get these idiots to be on our side for the war against
Iraq?>>>