GTV6 AC (again)

Some of you may remember my seemingly-successful experiment with hydrocarbon refigerants in my GTV6's aircon last summer. Well, the fittings on the condenser were rusted stuck, so I didn't bother replacing those seals, and guess what--all my refrigerant leaked out around those seals. I think I have two cans of refrigerant left, and my question is whether that will actually be enough (I know we discussed this last summer, but my memorization and note-taking abilities aren't what they should be). Anyone happen to know the capacity of the ('82) GTV6 AC system (with a Milano compressor)? Or better yet, what the pressure should be with R12? (If I recall correctly the ES-12a says to use the same system pressures as you would with R12.)

Thanks,
Joe Elliott