Re: removing 105 engine

Ben,

Do you mean to jack up the rear?  That is what others recommended and thats what
I did.  I had a helper and we pushed the rear of the engine down but could not
see how it could possibly fit.  We got the engine out, but it was so tight that
I ended up bending the center link.  This is an early (67) car, so maybe there
is a difference in later ones?

John