Subaromero grille

Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 18:08:45 -0500
From: "vasco melo" <vmelo164s@domain.elided>
Subject: Subaru B11S (Alfa Grill?)

Are Subaru borrowing the Alfa Grill? It looks like a very large 164 grill,
what do you think?

http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/en_images/index.php?cat=2&page=2

There's a piece in the new "Autoweek," I think, stating that Subaru has hired
away Alfa designers to overcome the rice burners' beat-with-the-ugly-stick
looks.

Funny, after last Saturday's track day, Doug Klein and I discussed how
steenin' fast the Subies are, and how they'd be so neat if Alfa people styled
them.  Careful what you wish for.

Joe
Portland