RE: synthetic oil

Hi,

This car was meant to be more of a track car. And have so far had good
luck at most track events in terms of oil pressure with prolonged WOT
runs.

I have measured the oil temp in the past by measuring the oil cooler
temp. Can't remember what it was exactly, but it was closer to the
water temp then when the car did not have the cooler.

My 155 V6 has an oil cooler from the factory, so I don't think an
cooler is a bad idea. The 155 takes close to 6-7 quarts of oil as well.
Besides, my setup on the Milano has a thermostat.

Zamani
http://taxes.yahoo.com/