Garage lighting, part 2

Thanks very much to everyone who responded,  I now have a lot of ideas
to think over.

Actually,  I have to outfit two new garages which are 23 X 27 ft,  they
will have a ceiling and interior walls all done in several coats of
white primer.

I may have to pass on the Griot's lighting package for the time being.

One thing I was thinking of doing was reproducing front view cross
sectional drawings of the engines that will actually be in the garage,
making the drawings much larger in scale,  maybe some 4 ft wide and
tall,  so, there would be drawings of a Lancia Fulvia engine, a 1750,
Alfa V6 and then a Dino V6.  I wonder if I will remove the drawings if
any particular car/engine is sold in the future...

Ciao,  Jay