competition tires: Kumho vs Yoko

Tess,
       It sounds like you want a ultra high performance tire, not a true
competition tire line the Hoosier RS.  I have heard the Falken Azenis is
great in the street tire class for autocross.  I have heard it is terrible in
the rain.  I have not personally tried that tire, nor any of the ones you
mention.
       Falken does not seem to be carried by Tire Rack.  Falken's dealer
locater came up with Sears!  <A HREF="http://www.falkentire.com/html/index.htm";>http://www.falkentire.com/html/index.htm</A> or <A HREF="http://www.falkentire.com/html/index.htm";>
Click here: Falken Tire - Main USA</A>

Ciao,
Russ Neely