Re: Good Milano stuff on ebay!

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:36:30 -0800 Chip Mutza <alfaracer75@domain.elided> wrote:
> Also, not on ebay... but I have a 4 -point bolt-in Autopower roll bar for
> Milano for sale that is in perfect condition and comes with all mounting
> hardware. I am asking $225 obo. See my website for a picture:
> http://members.cox.net/raceproject/milanonew/rollbar.jpg

just as a service for the readership, could you please let the members
of the digest know if the tubing is ERW or DOM, and what dimensions it is?

reason being that the SCCA is no longer permitting ERW tubing in new race
car cages as of 1 Jan 2003, and Autopower used to use ERW tubing
exclusively.

the difference might matter to someone...

richard