Good Milano stuff on ebay!

Hey guys & gals.

I have some good stuff for Milano/GTV6 on ebay right now, check it out and
bid! ;-)

Low mileage Koni sport shocks:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2405901766

IAP Rebuilt power steering rack with very low miles (less than 2000 miles):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33588&item
=2405885403&rd=1

Also, not on ebay... but I have a 4 -point bolt-in Autopower roll bar for
Milano for sale that is in perfect condition and comes with all mounting
hardware. I am asking $225 obo. See my website for a picture:
http://members.cox.net/raceproject/milanonew/rollbar.jpg

Thanks,

Chip Mutza
http://www.fastalfas.com