Re: does anyone have a free subscription to car fax...

Amen to this. This guy, mraxlroze is always trying to sell his car and post
things like this on the digest to draw attention to it. This is probably
another one of his tricks. You should read his profile on AOL.
       R. Long
In a message dated 3/1/2003 12:36:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,