Weber jetting

I thinking of fitting a pair of Weber 40 DCOE 32s to my Alfa Romeo 2000GT
Veloce (10521).

Does  anyone have a basic jetting for these carbs when fitted to the 2 liter
engine.  Could I use the jetting as for the 1750?

The original factory carbs for the 2liter Euro cars were either Solex or
Dellorto.

The engine is not tuned. The head ports are polished and an electronic
ignition is fitted.

Any info would be appreciated.
Wolf