Re:Identifying 105 Rotors

Phil,

As I understand it, the early cars (up to 67?) used rotors with left hand
threads on the left hand side of the car and right hand threads on the right
hand side.  Later cars used right hand threads on both sides.  I've heard that
the later Juniors such as yours continued use of the early style front
suspension (and rotors?).

My 67 GT Jr has the lefthanded threads on the left side (as do all 101 cars).

John Basel
Bolton, MA