From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Brock Butler
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 6:39 PM
To: Alfa-Digest
Subject: 68 Dueto heater blower motor, wiper motor

Can a frozen heater blower motor be repaired or is it better to track
down a new one?  How about the wiper motor?  Do parts on later cars work
with a 68 spider?

Brock

972.596.5305

brock_butler@domain.elided

1968 Duetto 1300 Jr.

1971 Porsche 911T Targa

1966 XK E-Type Coupe

1999 BMW 528 Sport

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]