heater blower

I had two frozen blower motors. One had discolored windings and was burned
up and useless. It had been so hot that the plastic fan had welded onto the
motor spindle. The other one looked OK. I lubed the end bushings with
penetrating oil, put the motor in a vise and spun the shaft with an electric
drill. It works fine now.
Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
73 GTV
79 Spider

Brock wrote
>Can a frozen heater blower motor be repaired or is it better to track
down a new one?  How about the wiper motor?  Do parts on later cars work
with a 68 spider