Re: ? about Spica

Fred/Mel Zimm, and other assorted Digestives-     I have been told by
someone who purports to know a bit about Spica that the MMO is the way to
go, and I use it religiously. He said that whenever I feel like a drink,
give my Spica a cocktail, too. (All things in moderation, mind you).
Theory is that the old, leaded fuel  gained some "slickness" from it's
lead content, and that the Marvel gives unleaded fuel that back, causing
the pump to last longer and begin to leak fuel into the motor oil less
quickly. Obviously, oil diluted by gasoline does not lubricate as well,
so this will help extend the life of the rest of your engine. Hope this
helps...I need to know WHY I'm supposed to do something, not just that I
AM supposed to do it, so this answer satisfied that particular
personality flaw of mine.                                       Patrick
Hood, NWARC                                     (Going to Driver's School
at Bremerton Sunday)                                      Seattle, WA