Fender "roller" tool

Alfisti -

It would seem that some inventive soul has figured out a way to massage
fenderwells to make room for fat tires AND avoid carving up your sidewalls.
Most backyard mechanics (include me in this group) have employed the use of
the venerable baseball bat to roll the inner edge to gain clearance, only to
discover cracked paint later on.  This tool, which I just happened to stumble
on, would appear to solve the problem.

http://www.robsaudiworld.com/fender.htm

No financial interest, blah, blah.... just thought I'd pass it along.

Darren Besic
'57 Giulietta hot rod
Batavia, IL