milano on ebay

Guys, this is a milano that needs a lot of work, but for the price, you get
more than your fill of parts.

Just think 17" rims, H pipes with fast flow cats (is this the alfa heaven
setup), racing torsion bars, s-cams etc.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404954201&cate
gory=6783

Dont know the car, no connection, etc etc, but I am hoping it will get bid up
(has not moved ANY from a $200 bid in the 3 days I have been watching it) and
someone ELSE will buy it so I dont have to, and manage to avert a WWIII
situation at home about the prospect of yet ANOTHER project car.

Joseph (soon to be dead or... murderized....)