this particular bill

Greg,
Sorry for the unintended resolution for war.  My real point is that even a
reply regarding this particular bill is not appropriate content for the
digest.  If Californian digesters want to get together on this, then please
do(and I think you should).

It is my fault for inserting an inflammatory opinion at the end of my post.
I must have read too much Jonathan Swift in my youth.

Brian Ancelin
71 Spider
Denton, Texas