GTV cooling fans ( again )

Greetings Alfisti,

It has been mentioned that the puller style electric fan is better. I agree, but there is a clearance problem with the nose of the water pump pulley. I have thought of two work-arounds.

First idea: Offset the 12" fan to one side ( passenger I think ) to allow for the fan motor to be next to the water pump pulley ( at least partially ).

Second idea: Use two 8" fans side by side. Permacool 8" fans need a 8" by 10" mounting space which should fit in the 17" width of the finned portion of the radiator.

Well, that's the best I can do this late at night. Any input is appreciated.

Ciao !

Dan
67 Duetto
74 GTV