Re: Alfa Romeo Mechanic In Orlando

John and Digesti:

Back when we lived in Orlando in the early 90's, we had our Spider serviced by European Sportscar at 850 N. Highway 17-92 in Longwood.  My wife was particularly impressed with Giovanni who always took the time to thoroughly explain what and why he was doing something.  I think it is (was) a family business, and if I recall, they were ex-factory mechanics.

This may all be out of date, but I notice they are still listed in the Alfa Owner magazine.

Good Luck,

Arno Leskinen
President, Arizona Chapter AROC
Assorted Alfas