South Bay CA engine pickup?

I wonder if there's anyone in the South Bay who could pick up a partly
disassembled engine for me in Felton in the Santa Cruz Mountains.  My
schedule is such that I'm not sure I can get to it before it needs to be
gone from the property.  If someone could pick it up, perhaps by 3/2, and
hold onto it for a week or two I'd get it after that.  I'd be happy to pay,
or even better, trade parts for your time.  Let me know if we might work
something out.  One of you Highway 17 commuters?  Thanks for any ideas.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA