Milano Momo hub problems

I was installing a Momo steering wheel on a friends Milano last night.
Everything went ok, until it was time to connect the horn button. The
factory wheel has two wires - one from behind mounting surface to horn
section and the second one from the metal frame to horn section. The Momo
hub one has one wire - one from the bottom of the hub to the horn center
section. There is a loose jumper wire in the box, but I could not find any
place to mount it. I then went to check the instructions, but there was
not any on the box. I checked a new Milano hub I had on the shelf and it
too did not have any installation instructions. What I am I missing?

ANDREWG
Houston, Tx
82 GTV6 ITS #68
85 GTV6