Freccia de Oro

""They also have a Freccia de Oro
they are trying to sell for $85k. It's nice but nowhere near $85k nice.
It's really too bad. ""

I don't have an opinion of Cosmo Motors, but I can tell you that that car
has been for sale for 2 years, that I know of, without a change in price.
They trucked it to/from Concorso Italiano 18 months ago and it has been in
MANY print ads, too. I shudder to think what their marketing costs have been
for that baby...

Karl