Maseratis

Well said by David Alexander: "The car appeals to a small group of
enthusiasts who are willing
to look beyond your typical sterile German wondercar. "

That applies to Alfa owners as well!

As far as sales go. I'm sure the statistics are in the industry newspaper,
whose name escapes me right now. I did receive several off-line replies
indicating sales are way below expectations. (Deja Vu...wasn't the 164
introduced during an economic slump?)

Karl