Autopower rollbar for Milano FOR SALE

I have a 4-point bolt-in Autopower rollbar for Alfa Romeo Milano for sale.
The bar is SCCA legal and has an integrated harness bar. Includes all
hardware and is in like-new condition. A picture of the bar can be seen
here: http://members.cox.net/raceproject/milanonew/rollbar.jpg

The bar was $400 when new, and I am asking $250. It is located in San Diego.
Email me with your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Thanks,

Chip Mutza
San Diego, CA
http://www.fastalfas.com