RE: NEW Maseratis(minimal alfa content)

Well...I know that Ferrari of Seattle has a new showroom dedicated to
the Maseratis and have actually changed their name to Ferrari and
Maserati of Seattle if that's any indication. Also, I see quite a few on
the road. Seems like they are doing just fine.

I don't have any hard sales figures... Personally, I think they are
gorgeous and would love to drive one...or even ride in one someday.

Damian

Damian Magista
72 Berlina
87 Milano
2003 Pacifico w/ a lime <-- thank God for Beer O' Clock