Altenator Wiring

I have an alternator here that looks like it fits a mid to late 70s Alfa
(Alfa part #1161005006006).

On the alternator in question, Im curious about wiring it up in my 67
Super. On the back there in one male spade connector marked DF. There are
also 2 lugs where wires go on the semi-circular red plate (Im assuming this
is the regulator) One is marked B+ and the other is marked +/61.

Any idea which wires go where?

Thanks
Tad
Alabama