164 relay - which one?

Hello all,
Found the 164 S covered in a thin sheet of ice yesterday morning - not that
common in Texas.  All the warning lights came on when I turned on the
ignition and stayed on for the entire trip, except the ABS light and the
airbag light.  The voltmeter kicked up much later than it normally does and
the ABS light went off when it did.  The airbag light seems to be only one
operating normally.  In the evening I noticed that my interior lights no
longer come on when I opened the doors.  Everything else seems to be normal.
Anyone know what could be causing this aberrant behavior?
Regards,

Jay Reddy
Austin, TX
512 728 0082