Alan Johnson racing book for sale

In further clearing out my bookcase, I have an almost perfect copy of Alan
Johnson, "Driving in Competition," 3d edition 1976, for sale.  Small format,
softbound, 160 pages with a good number of B/W photos.  Covers similar
ground to Bondurant book as a primer on getting into amateur road racing.
Johnson was four-time SCCA champ at this point in Porsches, and owned (maybe
still does) a Porsche-Audi dealer in San Diego, that used to host great PCA
swap meets.  $5 includes shipping in US.

Andrew Watry