Oil Pan from a 2 Liter or looking to purchase an Oil Pan for a 1600cc

Good morning fello Alfisti!

Can you please advise me if a 2 Liter Lower Oil Pan, from a 1984 Spider,
will fit on a 1600cc 105 series motor?

I am performing a rebuild of my 1600cc motor and would like to change the
lower oil pan. As mine currently has a couple of broken fins.

If it does not does anyone have one that will fit my 1600cc motor and is
willing to part with it? I am looking for one without any broken fins.

Regards
Ron Abela