Grassroots comparisons

> suspension. Talking about comparing apples to oranges!  Lets give the Jag
> and the Porsche the Honda tires and wheels...Then see the results.

Golly, don't bother doing it on my account. For my taste, there's no
comparing the 80 hp, less than 2L, swing axle, drum brakes, and
balding street tires to a 240 hp box with discs, IS, and trick
wheels/tires -- or to a (ha ha) 3.8 L Jag. (If you don't mind, I'll take
the 80 hp ... &;-D)

Tess
and my vote for Best Description of the Year goes to Hemsley with this
sterling remark: "[Washington] D.C. area, the whoopee-cushion of world
power ..."