hoses and doors, windshield gasket

Hi All, getting  close to finishing my 74 gtv. But: anyone know of a source for those two little (3"x 5") hoses that go from the top dash vents to the heater enclosure?  Tried all the usual outlets without luck. More of a problem are my newly hinged doors - they refuse to close.  Same old gaskets going around the door openings, and the fit looks nice, but no go. Anyone wrestled with this problem?  I did finally get my windshield in.  I couldn't use the new rubber gasket I got, and had to have the windshield ground down a bit to fit, but it looks nice glued in (was expensive).  Finally, I do have that new windwhield gasket fs($50). It's from Hurtienne.  If interested you can  contact me by email. Dan H