Spyder side badge on ebay

Hi All- Just thought I'd give all y'all a heads-up. There's a pair of
*new* Alfa Romeo *spyder* side badges for sale on EBay. That's right S-P-Y-D-E-R!
It actually looks like a nice piece, it's just that I don't think Alfa
ever called it a Spyder with a "y" did they?P.Hood in Seattle, with 2
Alfa Spiders.