Re: alfa-digest V9 #261

In a message dated 2/13/2003 11:23:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> I'm just catching up on my posts, but I saw where Kevin wrote about my
> giveaway Milano:
>
> <<<<<
> I can hardly wait for the posts that start with "..can someone nearby
> please
> check out a free milano for me? I wan to make sure its not a piece of
> junk..." . And they'll be serious....
> >>>>>

> Kevin, I hope you weren't being negative about me (email is hard to read
> emotion.)

Howard--

Brian's reply was right on--just an attempt to be humorous about the "bottom
feeder" buyers that one finds out there, no matter what condition your Alfa
may be in.

:-) Kevin Murphy
74 Spider
86 GTV6 3.0 (currently fs--no bottom feeders please)